Saturday, November 21, 2020

Not Warfare 2020

North Star and Osprey Games released The second expansion for Oathmark on the 19th of November, and were running a pre-order offer from the end of October.

North Star had a five for the price of four offer on the Oathmark plastic boxes - including the new Skeleton figures.


So I reinforced my Human forces, added a whole box to the dwarf Infantry sprue I picked up at Salute a while back, added a Goblin box (I will need more) and two boxes of the new Skeleton Infantry. I also added  a Fireforge Northman Cavalry box and a Frostgrave Soldiers box.

As the pre-order was about the new Oathbreaker supplement for Oathmark, I also ordered the first supplement )Battlesworn and Oathbreakers.

Battlesworn adds experienced units that can improve over battles, engineers and rivers.


Oathbreakers adds undead armies and Legendary Heroes. There will be another post on this supplement later.

Frostgrave Second Edition adds and improves the existing skirmish game - more on this when I get a chance to read it.
While I was at it, I added a few additional items (more 25mm bases and sabot trays), added a new scale-theme to my collections (Mark Copplestones Gaslands figures in 20mm) and smoother bits and pieces.