Sunday, April 30, 2023

Salvager Family Byrnson

 Though I have not finished building, let alone painting, my first crew for Five Parsecs From Home, while perusing myth lead (and resin) pile, I thought that the Crooked Dice Salvager Family and their trusty Robot would make a good crew.

Of course a Five Parsecs crew is generally six figures, so I needed another suitable figure. Looking through the Colony 87 figures, I thought one of the Pilots would make a good elder daughter.

I had already based and undercoated the pilot figure, though I may change the suit colour.

I am undecided whether to go for an overall theme for the suits, or colour code them for my convenience.

So here they are, the Salvager Family Byrnson, the robot and their ground transport (a Mantic Firefight Mule)

Not sure is pa Byrnson's power claw is a bit heavy, or he has been hitting the rocket fuel a bit hard.

The characters will be built by choosing the options rather than rolling for them. It might feel like cheating, but as this is a solo game, so it is my choice.

I do need to find a suitable spacecraft for them