Sunday, January 28, 2018

Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago - Empire Militia

While looking for the Games Workshop Skinks, I also found a box of Games Workshop Empire Militia and a Games Workshop Empire Detachment box.

The sprue will build four figures with various weapon and head options.
Due to the transitionary Black Powder period of the old Warhammer game, there are some black powder weapons included which are unsuitable for the Ghost Archipelago setting.

This is the first figure I have built.
I based him on a Renedra (via Perry Miniatures) 20mm base which I then added to a Renedra 25mm base. This is because the Frostgrave figures are supplied with integral bases and I thought that this figure (which might end up as a Heritor) needed the additional height to make it suitably imposing.
Armed with a Had Weapon and Heavy Armour. he is ready for the fight.