Saturday, July 23, 2011

Look, a Scientist!

This is not evidence of a sudden increase in production, more that a couple of figures have inched their way up to the nearly ready to photograph point, and a couple of minutes more work have pushed them to the point where they are sort of ready.

So here is my first Dr Melody Lake, in a lab coat with tablet computer.
This is one of the few examples where a photograph has improved my painted model. The underlying model is fine, I am just having difficulties getting an acceptable face painted.

My first attempt at the ARC astronaut Melody looks more like a Flesh Surrogate, though I put that down to insufficient preparation of the Army Painter spray paint.

I will revisit the face on this figure, probably when I correct the over paint on the trousers.