Sunday, April 5, 2020

More Industrial Scenery

Last year I bought the Crooked Dice Pump and Tank Set.

I have been playing around with it, trying to get something multi-purpose out of it (more later on that), but I did think that a cut off pipe with a valve would make a nice simple piece of scatter terrain.

I chose to base it on a Renedra 30mm base as that would give a small amount of space for some grass and stuff. On that I glued a Renedra 20mm base. This would be textured with Citadel Typhus Corrosion to appear as a concrete base.
I drilled the valve and the wheel with a 0.8mm hole and used a piece of 0.8mm brass rod to pin the wheel to the valve.

The 20mm base was painted with Citadel Typhus Corrosion to give it some texture.

It was then sprayed with Citadel Chaos Black. The concrete was painted with Citadel Rakash Flesh and the pipe with Citadel Mechanicum Standard Grey. It was dry brushed with a mix of Citadel Mechanicum Standard Grey and Humbrol 34 White. Everything was then dry brushed with Citadel Terminatus Stone. Rusty dribbles are original Citadel Flesh Wash. The whole thing was then shaded with Citadel Nuln Oil.