Random modelling pictures and comments from someone who has more interests than time...
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Rubicon Panzer III M - the continuing saga.
Well after a rather long Christmas break, I have returned to the Panzer III.
I made some modifications to the rear deck, removing one of the ventilation structures.
I used the depression on the underside of the errant ventilator and drilled a series of holes, joined them using a scalpel and then filed it all square.
I then glued a cover piece on the inside.
And then filled the cut out with some more plastic card.
I used milliput to smooth out the surface (a Crooked Dice Corporal shares the workspace).
It has now been undercoated with PSC German Panzer spray paint.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest