Monday, August 31, 2020

Oathmark Gnolls

I bought a set of Frostgrave Gnolls when they first came out, assembled a few and put them away again.

When I bought Oathmark, I was interested in adding a non-human army in plastic, and something a bit different from the usual elves, dwarfs, goblins and orcs.

You may look in vain for the army lists for Gnolls in Oathmark - until there is an official list, I am using the Orc list from the rulebook.
 The box contains four sprues, each sprue having five different bodies.
Each sprue has four hand weapons (two axes, a morning star and a sword), three two handed weapons (sword, axe and spear), two bows and one crossbow.
There are ten different heads, some wearing hoods.

Two ranks of Gnolls with Hand Weapons (the shields will be added after painting.
I added some green stuff to bulk up the neck and bed the head to the body better.
One rank of archers

Forces list

Type
Ranks
Gnoll Soldier
6
Gnoll Archer
1
Gnoll Linebreaker
1