Monday, April 8, 2019

Salute 2019 Part one

Salute 2019 was on Saturday the 6th of April.

It was very busy, and I hope the traders and customers were as happy as I was (even if I forgot a number of items that I had wanted to buy, but then my arms would have ached more ^__^).

First up was Crooked Dice's new 7TV Apocalypse, fresh from their recent Kickstarter.

This is a self contained addition to the second edition rules with added vehicle rules and apocalypse orientated casts.
Another recent Kickstarter from Mantic Games, the Hellboy board game is a co-operative game for 1-4 players. This edition contains miniatures of BPRD heroes Hellboy, Liz Sherman, Johann Strauss, and Abe Sapien facing off against Rasputin, the Giant Frog Monster, and the Tentaces of Sadu-Hem, plus eighteen minions.
I added a number of plastic kits from Rubicon.
Plus a resin kit of a "Carta Armatura" Carro Armato P43 bis tank.
I often wonder why I take my camera to Salute, I am always too fascinated by everything to take any photographs. I did photograph one of the Carnevale boards on the TTCombat stand.  I thought it would be some inspiration for using the TTCombat Streets of Venice buildings for Malifaux.