Sunday, January 14, 2024

Crooked Dice Treasure Piles - part two

 

Back in October 2021 I bought the Treasure Pile objective tokens (now called Fantasy Objective Tokens) set from Crooked Dice. I based them on Renedra 25mm circular bases.
And there they remained, undercoated but unfinished.
Starting the New year, I set about painting one of them (I actually started on a number of them, but only this one is finished).
it is a broken shallow pottery dish with a small pile of coins on top.
The dish is Citadel Mounfang Brown, The edges are highlighted with Citadel Golfag Brown (it is a dry brush paint but it was applied as a edging paint). The coins were first painted with Vallejo Brass, then Vallejo Gold.
The dish was washed with Citadel Agrax Earthshade.
This is number Three in the set. I will add a number on the underside later.