Sunday, September 8, 2019

Colours 2019

So once again it is time for the journey to Newbury Racecourse for Colours.

First port of call was Empress Miniatures, they had just received the castings for the Ontos so I wanted to buy one before they sold out. I only just made it. There was also the M113 ACAV, the rest of the Vietnam USMC and the current NVA figures. I also bought a T1E2 pre-war US tank.

I have to sort out the colours for the M113 and get the M50 Ontos book by Osprey book.

Crooked Dice had lots of new stuff, including this cute Giant Robot.
My stack of Rubicon kits does not seem to go down. Though I added this lot, so perhaps there is an explanation.
For the first time in 20 years or so I bought some 1/300 vehicles from Heroics and Ros.
 Some Russian vehicles (and a Warrior)
British vehicles.
 I also bought a box of Wargames Atlantic's SF infantry.
 They are likely to end up as Hydra troopers or something similar.

Gringo's 40 had their new 28mm Mule self propelled recoilless rifle.